All served as 25ml measures with Fentimans Tonic water over ice.
- Butler’s Gin - London 40% £5. Butler’s Gin is a new, artisan spirit produced in Hackney Wick . Distilled with a blend of Lemongrass, cardamom, coriander cinnamon, fennel & juniper.
- Colonel Fox - London 40% £5.50 Made from a classic London Dry recipe, Colonel Fox uses sic botanicals, including a healthy hit of juniper, coriander, cassia, Angelica Bitter, orange peel with a sweet back note of liquorice.
- Monkey 47 - Germany 47% £7 An unusual gin from the Black Forest in Germany made from 47 regional botanicals such as lingonberries and blended with natural spring water.
- Sipsmith - London 41.6% £5.50 Hammersmith made, by hand, in small batches of 500 bottles at a time. This delivers a spirit that us smooth, full of character and has a true intensity of flavour.
- Fords - London Dry Gin 45% £5.50 Distilled in Clapham, Fords gin is a mix of botanicals including juniper and coriander seed balanced by citrus lemon, grapefruit peel, jasmine flower, spices angelica and cassia.